Services for Artists
When I’m not in my studio at Bevere Gallery I run a graphic design company which includes providing services for artists to promote their work both online and in print. As a practicing artist and professional graphic designer I understand what’s needed to show off your work at its very best.
Your artwork photographed in hi-resolution for print and web:
- for promoting your work
- for applying to exhibitions, competitions and galleries
- for creating cards, print editions and other merchandise.
— from £25 per session
Images are adjusted so that they are colour accurate against the original work. They are supplied in full resolution and also sized for web so that they can be easily posted online.
Options for the style of the images:
- straight record shots of the artwork
- ‘lifestyle’ images showing the artwork in a home environment
- close-up and macro images showing the detail and textures within the work.
Jewellery and other hand-crafted work also photographed, as well as studios and workspaces – ideal for newsletters, blog posts and press releases.
Examples of my work can be seen at www.enrichphoto.co.uk
Richard has been photographing my work for over four years now. He offers a professional, convenient and affordable service. The images Richard takes are always of the highest quality and, most importantly, accurately capture the vibrant colours that are characteristic of my work. I’ve used the images extensively to promote my work online, for exhibition submissions and to create a range of merchandise.
Cherrie Mansfield – www.cherriemansfield.com
Leaflets and graphics
Promotional graphics, flyers, posters and postcards to promote your event, workshop, show or exhibition.
- social media graphics optimally sized for posts and adverts
- files supplied ready for printing
- leaflets and flyers can be supplied at trade prices
— from £30 per event – please get in touch to talk through your event and get a no-obligation quote.
I can highly recommend Richard’s design skills – he has produced a number of leaflets and posters for my exhibitions and events in Worcester and Malvern. Richard is a pleasure to work with and he’s always willing to go the extra mile and make sure that I’m completely happy with the work.
Susan Birth – www.susanbirth.com
Artist websites for showcasing your work and selling it online.
- clean and clutter free websites that show off your work at its best
- options for galleries, blog posts, video, e-commerce and embedded social media feeds
- works perfectly on both desktop and mobile devices
- easy to maintain and update yourself.
— from £295, with e-commerce options from £395 – please get in touch to find out more.
Richard redesigned my website from the ground up and it’s exactly how I envisaged. The process was painless and I’m really happy with the new look. The site is easy to update with new work and selling online through the shop is a breeze.
Anne Guest – www.anneguest.co.uk